- The challenges the Chief Intellectual Property Officer at Philips faced when aligning IP with business strategy
- The importance of putting IP culture at the heart of your business with the Head of Legal IPR, Atos
- How external providers can help IP leaders better align with the business and protect their rights
- What will have the biggest impact on the IP sector in 2016
- The main differences between cross licensing and the sale of IP in the US and Asia Pac and the reasons for these differences
- How the cultural differences can affect this and how you can overcome this.
- Top tips on how to have a successful IP monetization strategy
- The top trends to expect in 2016
- Valuation Services at #8
- Patent Portfolio Management Tools at #6
- IP Strategy & Innovation Consultants at #4
The Global IP Exchange took the legal industry by storm and has quickly become the critical meeting in the IP calendar.
With thought provoking keynote session, think-tank and round table discussions, industry leading meetings – it’s easy to see why the Exchange has become the “MUST ATTEND” meeting in the legal calendar.
And this is your change to share in the top take aways from the Exchange including;
- Delegates investment priorities and top challenges in 2017/18
- Session highlights from Rambus, VISA, IBM, Dolby Laboratories, eBay Inc., USPTO and many more
- Key attendance stats to give you a breakdown of who was there and what was said!
Click here to download this exclusive report, and best yet…it’s totally free!
The Agenda for Global IP Exchange 2018 is currently being developed with through in-depth research. If you would like to add to this research, or perhaps get involved as a speaker, please contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you!
Fill the form below to discover last year’s agenda.