Corporate IP departments have experienced much turbulence in recent years. Emerging technologies and disruptors have significantly shaken up their respective industries and when the pressure to become disruptive or be disrupted has grown phenomenally, there is surely only one route to choose.
Get exclusive insights into hundreds of global businesses including:
- Where they are on their IP journey
- Discover what challenges and opportunities are next on the horizon for IP, patent, brand protection and trademark officers
- The changing attitudes towards the IP department from the wider business
- Breakdown of Top 10 Challenges including legal IP spend; determining the value of IP; online brand protection and navigating emerging markets
Ahead of the Global IP Exchange USA in December 2018, our elite group of IP Chiefs have shared their top investment priorities for the next 12 to 18 months. With exclusive insight into the strategic focus of IP leaders across the USA, don't miss out on this!
- The main differences between cross licensing and the sale of IP in the US and Asia Pac and the reasons for these differences
- How the cultural differences can affect this and how you can overcome this.
- Top tips on how to have a successful IP monetization strategy
- The top trends to expect in 2016
Download our latest report The Future of Global IP: Unlock the True Potential of your IP Portfolio where the Editorial Team at Legal IQ deep-dive into the strategies, solutions and innovative approaches in-house IP leaders are taking across the world in their quest to realise the true potential of their IP portfolio and safeguard their IP at the same time.
The Agenda for Global IP Exchange 2018 is currently being developed with through in-depth research. If you would like to add to this research, or perhaps get involved as a speaker, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you!
Fill the form below to discover last year’s agenda.