Preparation Of Mechanical Patent Applications And Their Navigation Through The United States Patent Office
- Exclusive insights into the delegates top areas of investment for 2015 – 2016
Key attendance stats so you can see just who participated
Unique interviews with IP leaders from Huawei, DSM, Philips, BAE Systems & many more
Post event write up from IPPro the Internet
The solution provider information pack gives you detail and insight into the business development opportunities available at the Exchange. Allowing you to visualise how your company can benefit from attending the event, meeting with the senior attendees and, perhaps most importantly, discover how the Exchange model can ensure you are securing the right business, at the right time.
IP monetization programs are becoming harder to implement in the United States. The legal and political developments in Europe and Asia are creating a more international ecosystem, resulting in more opportunity for IP teams to drive company growth and innovate globally but also leading to an increased threats.
We have recently spoken to a US-based media company whose IP leader wanted to share their thoughts on IP and brand protection strategy. Access your copy of this exclusive anonymous interview – it is a must read!
Ahead of the Global IP Exchange USA in December 2017, attending delegates have shared their top investment priorities for the next 12 to 18 months.
Corporate IP departments have experienced much turbulence in recent years. Emerging technologies and disruptors have significantly shaken up their respective industries and when the pressure to become disruptive or be disrupted has grown phenomenally, there is surely only one route to choose.
Get exclusive insights into hundreds of global businesses including:
- Where they are on their IP journey
- Discover what challenges and opportunities are next on the horizon for IP, patent, brand protection and trademark officers
- The changing attitudes towards the IP department from the wider business
- Breakdown of Top 10 Challenges including legal IP spend; determining the value of IP; online brand protection and navigating emerging markets
Ahead of the Global IP Exchange USA in December 2018, our elite group of IP Chiefs have shared their top investment priorities for the next 12 to 18 months. With exclusive insight into the strategic focus of IP leaders across the USA, don't miss out on this!
The Global IP Exchange took the legal industry by storm and has quickly become the critical meeting in the IP calendar.
With thought provoking keynote session, think-tank and round table discussions, industry leading meetings – it’s easy to see why the Exchange has become the “MUST ATTEND” meeting in the legal calendar.
And this is your change to share in the top take aways from the Exchange including;
- Delegates investment priorities and top challenges in 2017/18
- Session highlights from Rambus, VISA, IBM, Dolby Laboratories, eBay Inc., USPTO and many more
- Key attendance stats to give you a breakdown of who was there and what was said!
Click here to download this exclusive report, and best yet…it’s totally free!
- The challenges the Chief Intellectual Property Officer at Philips faced when aligning IP with business strategy
- The importance of putting IP culture at the heart of your business with the Head of Legal IPR, Atos
- How external providers can help IP leaders better align with the business and protect their rights
- What will have the biggest impact on the IP sector in 2016
- The main differences between cross licensing and the sale of IP in the US and Asia Pac and the reasons for these differences
- How the cultural differences can affect this and how you can overcome this.
- Top tips on how to have a successful IP monetization strategy
- The top trends to expect in 2016
- Valuation Services at #8
- Patent Portfolio Management Tools at #6
- IP Strategy & Innovation Consultants at #4