What’s new for 2016?
What makes this event unique?
Spectra Licensing Group, LLC, Director, Sales and Marketing, 2016 Solution Provider
"It was a brilliant networking exercise. Nicely arranged."
Qintellect Knowledge Solutions Private Limited CEO, 2016 Solution Provider
"This was my first Global IP Exchange. I thought the meeting was very worthwhile. The panels and roundtable discussions were very informative and the vendor meetings were interesting as well. Overall, the event was extremely well organized."
Honda, Patent Counsel, 2016 Delegate
"Lots of people with provocative ideas about current issues in both trademarks and patents - obtaining, licensing and enforcement. Both the plenary sessions and the roundtable discussions were on topics of interest to corporate and private practice attorneys."
Staas & Halsey LLP, Partner, 2016 Solution Provider
So what is different about the Global IP Exchange compared to any other IP event?
- The Chief IP Counsel of 2020: Focusing on Innovation and Quality whilst Aligning with and Driving Company Strategy
- Getting Brand Protection Right in the Asian Market
- Aligning Your R&D Function With The Legal and Business Strategy to Leverage Value
- Effective and Efficient IP Portfolio Management: Managing Costs and Driving Quality
- Protecting Your Brand on Social Media Platforms: How to Keep Up!
- Extracting Value from Your IP Portfolio through Clever Licensing and Management of IP Assets
- Becoming a Lean Strategic IP Function: Spend Management
- Patent Quality: Making the Key Decisions Early in the Process
- Navigating the Changing Landscape of US Patent and Trademark Law: What’s on the Horizon in 2018?
- Addressing the Challenges of IP Protection in Foreign Jurisdictions and Managing IP through Global Expansion
With the speaker panel featuring IP leaders from the likes of HP, LinkedIn, Time Inc,, BSH, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Olympus and many more, you can't afford to miss out on this interactive learning and networking experience!